Terms & Conditions
- 1. Completed nomination form will be taken as confirmation of nominations and must be submitted no later than the specified registration deadline.
- 2. Payments of fees is by e-transfer, cheque , bank draft or cash deposit in favour of West Africa Microfinance Training Institute.
- 3. The course fee is payable without deduction of withholding WAMTI or any other WAMTI thereof.
- 4. West Africa Microfinance Training Institute/GBL Insurance Brokers Ltd and its personnel will protect any personal data entrusted to us through the completion of our registration form in a way that respects the privacy of individual or entity completing the form.
- 5. Cancellation and Substitutions Policy. For any reason whatsoever, participants who have registered for the programme, may decide to cancel their registration. Cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. All cancellations received on or before 23rd August, 2019 are entitled to a refund of 50% of the course fee paid. No refunds or credits will be given to registrants who cancel after 23rd August, 2019 or who fail to attend the conference. Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at any time up to 30th August, 2019. No changes will be accepted after this date.